We understand that most folks are very concerned about overall cost. Your event is a huge undertaking and you're looking to work within your budget. Venue, catering, event planner and entertainment are usually the biggest concerns just to name a few.
These are big decisions. Whether to go with DJ or ?
So some people ask "Why do I need to hire a DJ to play music when I can do that from my smart phone or PC?
* The answer is "You certainly can!" but it depends on what you want for your event?
* If you have a gathering of 30 or less people, a more intimate setting might not require a professional amplifier and speaker system and may be more personal.
* You can simply talk to your guests without a microphone. It maintains intimacy and invites conversation.
* You can download and burn your favorite music.
* Play what you have in mind for your special event.
Some advantages of having a DJ...
* You have a built in MC that will keep the announcements and the party moving in a timely manor.
* You can enjoy your day with no worries. Let us do what we do best.
* We will customize the show to fit your guidelines and follow the mood of the crowd to keep you out on the dance floor.
* We can play requests on the fly.
* We have the base pumping pro DJ gear that you and your guests want.
* There's no substitute for experience when it comes to your event production! "This is what we do!"
These are just a few of the pros and cons. Weather you choose a professional service such as Tune To Go or decide to go it your own, we hope this information is helpful. We are more than happy to talk to you and help offer guidance.